1. Got trouble? Turn to God's Word (vs.2)
2. Got trouble? Humble yourself before God (vs.3)
3. Got trouble? Confess to God (vs.4-14)
4. Got trouble? Ask the Lord and trust His plan (vss.15-19)
1. What are the descriptions of God that Daniel gives? How have you experienced God in the way Daniel describes him?
2. What is so important about turning to God's word and praying?
3. How is my prayer life? What do you need to push aside so that you can talk with God more?
4. What is one thing that sticks out to you in Daniel's prayer?