1. God has a plan (vss.1-27)
2. Don't get caught up in the calendar, get caught up in the comfort that God brings. (vs.14)
3. Serve the King wholeheartedly (vs.27)
1. Empires rise and fall but they never have the last word. Does this provide you with comfort knowing that Jesus will return to right the wrong in this world?
2. Daniel said in vs. 27 "I got up and went about the king’s business." How does this speak to you?
3. What is one thing from this sermon today that you can apply to your life?