1. God speaks to people about the future (vss.1-6)
2. God has a great plan for your life (Matt 10:29, Dan 5:23)
3. God the Ancient of Days steps in to set things right (vss.9-10)
1. Daniel refers to God as the Ancient of Days. What does this say about God’s nature and power? How can this vision of God give us hope and stability when the nations (or our lives) are in turmoil?
2. Verse 18 in Daniel 7 tells us that “…the holy people of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever—yes, forever and ever.” Does this give you hope? Why or why not?
3. How does your understanding of what will happen in the future based on God’s word affect your faith in Christ?