1. Pride leads to insanity. Don’t wait to do what you know is right. (vs.19-27)
2. Worship of God restores our sanity (Daniel 4:34)
3. Look up to the God of Heaven (Daniel 4:34a)
4. Speak up about the greatness of God. (Daniel 4:34b)
What does Nebuchadnezzar ultimately learn about God?
1. God’s Kingdom will outlive me. (Daniel 4:34c)
2. I need to seek God’s approval not man’s. (Daniel 4:35a)
3. God is a God of mercy (Daniel 4:36)
1. What is God inviting you to do learning from the testimony of a pagan King?
2. When did King Nebuchadnezzar’s sanity return? What was restored to him?
3. What can you do to hear God sooner rather than later?