Quote: "Courage is the quality that enables us to endure suffering, opposition, and the challenges of life with a steadfast and fearless confidence in God's provision and protection. And it's your courage that's stretched and refined in your darkest and most painful times." - Charles Stanley
1. The root issue in life is in what and who we worship (vs.1-7)
2. True worship of God is seeing God as sovereign even in times of crisis (vs.13-18)
1. Don't be surprised by fiery trials ( 1 Peter 4:12-13,1 Peter 1:6-7)
2. Trust in God (Job 13:15)
1. In what situations are you most tempted to compromise your faith in Jesus?
2. How did God demonstrate to King Nebuchadnezzar that He alone is sovereign? (vs.24-30)
3. Some Christians believe that trials, pain, and sickness are always the result of sin or lack of faith. In light of Daniel chapter 3 how would you respond to this claim?