Gathering together again in a building is not as important as much as it is in HOW we gather. Gathering in the right spirit is what matters.
1. We must gather in the spirit of love. (Luke 15)
2. We must gather in the spirit of unity. (Romans 14:5-16)
3. We must gather in the power of the Holy Spirit. (John 6:63)
1. Am I growing in a spirit of love towards others who may have different opinions?
2. What makes a person’s view “holy” and acceptable to the Lord (Romans 14:6)
3. Why did Jesus say our flesh counts for nothing?(John 6:63)
4. Why is the spirit of how we gather so important?