SERMON NOTES :
1. I am growing emotionally and spiritually when my eyes are open to see the hurt and pain of others around me. (vs.31-32)
2. I am growing emotionally and spiritually when I open my heart to another person’s needs, serving them even if I disagree with their choices. (vs.34)
3. I am growing emotionally and spiritually when I open my hands to another person’s needs. (vs.34-35)
1. Why do we think we can be committed to growing in Christ but not yet growing in our ability to love others well?
2. What are some of your challenges to loving your neighbor and loving yourself?
3. How do you hear the words of Jesus in Luke 10:37 “Go and do likewise?”
4. Does love have boundaries?