1. We are a chosen people (1 Peter 2:9)
2. We are a royal priesthood (1 Peter 2:9)
3. We are a holy nation (1 Peter 2:9)
1. Peter’s images are collective: we are not just individuals, we are living stones, priests, chosen people. How can the Tonasket Free Methodist Church best reflect this?
2. What is one area in your life you have always felt you weren’t good enough? What feeds into this devaluing sense of self-worth?
3. Do Peter's words change your sense of value in God’s eyes? How or why?
4. Who is God calling you to be and what is He calling you to do?