“One encounter with Jesus Christ is enough to change you, instantly, forever.” (Luis Palau)
1. When Jesus comes he changes my wrong thinking (Matthew 21:1-11).
2. When Jesus comes he provides for me but he also confronts my wrong practices
3. When Jesus comes he transforms and heals our lives
(Matthew 21:14b, 2 Corinthians 3:16-18).
Discussion Questions Matthew 21:1-17
1. Jesus came to Jerusalem on a donkey, not on a stallion. What kind of Messiah does that portray?
2. What upset Jesus so much about what He saw in the temple?
3. Although the merchants once performed a useful role for the out-of-towners, how had it become a problem?
4. Are there any aspects of your life that you thought were once useful, but now have become a hindrance to encountering Jesus?
5. If Jesus were to visit your “temple” (your heart and mind), where might He begin “turning over tables?”